The Greatest Regret Of My life

Hey Hi...
See I'm gonna tell you about my greatest regret of my life....
That's my : BADDDDD HANDWRITING.......!!
I really regret that i dint pay much attention to my writing in the lower classes.....
at that time i was just concentrating on my speed and was 'racing' with my friends for doin the work fastest.Yeah,I was the fastest!!
But now i'm paying the price for it..as I've to face the wrath of all teachers coz of my handwriting.

Anyways,i guess my writing will let me down in boards too....but I'm trying to improve it gradually.
But i think it's the blame of my primary class teachers who should have guided me at that time.
But whatever has happened can't be changed.I'll surely scan a page or two of my registers and show you my 'not-so-beautiful' handwriting..

Bye for now.Got some work to do.
MS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh