Olympics Started...

Hey Hi..
I'm glad that Olympics have started coz now i'll get to see some quality sports.The opening ceremony was just so awesome.Damn,I mean it was some solid stuff which i've haven't seen anywhere.I salute to the creativity of the CHINKIES(chinese) for putting up such a grand show.
Check out some of the pics of the ceremony.I guess the whole experience can't be captured in a small shot.

I guess you would have liked these shots.

Anyways, a good news for all the Indians,living in India and abroad. A lad named Abhinav Bindra has won a gold medal in the Men's 10m Air Rifle in Beijing on August 11 with an incredible performance in the final. Bindra shot a total score of 700.5.He's from Chandigarh.

Check out these winning moments.

CHEERS...!!

So now with the exams being over,the results are coming out one by one.I guess I've done fairly well.

So bye for now.Rock on Indians.

MS









Monday, August 11, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh