Exams started....

Hey hi....
so papers started at last and today was my sst paper....I had studied quite hard for it and the fact that it was easy shit(easy one) pissed me off.Damn, I mean it is not that I'm complaining but when all the students study so much they oughta give something substanial and competitive stuff....Anyways it's over now and i would THANK GOD for this.
Everyone was Happy and satisfied with what they have done in the paper....
next paper is Math one and though the syllabus is quite less with only trigonometry coming...
but its kinda confusing... :(
I'll surely try to come and post about the AFTERMATH of Math paper.
Bye now as i need to do some math problmes....
MS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh