Nothing great.....

Hey Hi.....
life's is going all boring...yesterday was the result day and I think I fared quite well.
Now,I got to start preparing for the Half-Yearlys which are going to start soon from 26th September.....
Yesterday I was checking out Abhinav Bindra's blog and I thought that it was quite good and just so frank.He's such a simple down-to-earth person and one doesn't comes across such people regularly.He's just so calm and composed and is not even the least affected by the instant stardom that he has achieved in the recent days.
Also,the I-Phone which was expected to be the biggest launch of the year has been launched,but I don't think its becoming too popular among the masses of India and that's because of its huge price tag.Why would anyone take a phone which is available 3 times less its price in other countries?? I guess Indians should now change the perceptions of the world economy and population that Indian buyers are not aware and should demand for competitive prices for electronics stuff.
Coming back to the I-Phone,it lacks some features.Let me go into details:
1.The messages can't be forwarded.
2.Once you get it from a service provider,for example,vodafone or airtel,you can't really opt for any other service provider ever.
3.The 3G services are not really working well in India.There's some disputes and also 3G service is quite expensive.
4.The camera in I-Phone isn't that great.Its just a 2 megapixel camera and that too without any flash.

Also there's stiff competition from 2 other mobiles of the same genre which are better.
There's one nokia N96 ,then there's HTC Touch Diamond and a new Samsung phone(I don't remember the model name).
All of them have 3G and better cameras and are somewhat in the same price category as the Apple I-Phone.
OK. now enough of Tech Talk.Now I have to go and do some work.
Bye
MS

Sunday, August 31, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh