Facing the truth of this unfair world....

Hey hi....
Today, All my effort has gone down the drain and that's because we've lost our round 2 of top four teams in the basketball zonals...its really sad and disappointing not only we lost,but also because it was an unfair game....as the players of the opposite team were all big guys aged around 19/20 years and who played for DELHI team,but they played in the junior level with us..
And no one opposed them as they were all professional players and they had faked up all their Date of Birth records...and they are so big damn cheaters....and I have been watching them for 3 years, playing in the junior level...But now whatever has happened can't be changed...I'm happy that we got an opportunity to play with such great players and I'm glad that we had put up a good show against them...and managed to score 11 in comparison to 18 points scored by them.Anyways,it was a good game for me,as I scored 7 points....though I'm sorry that I couldn't convert 2 of the foul shoots...but anyways I learned something outta this game and atleast we're in the top 4 teams of our zone!!
Everything else is great....its going good,though I'll now have to do a little bit of slogging to cover up all the work done in the last couple of days while I was out of the school...
Ok...now I'm tired and have to go...and also I'm short of time today...got loads of work.
BYE
MS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh