Basketball Tour-2008

Hey Hi....
It's been quite a while since my last post...but I didn't had anything substantial to write here...
Anyways the next week,my basketballs zonals are starting...so its gonna be a great time next week atleast,for a couple of days.This time around we have a better chance of winning as we all are in good form and we've been practicing a lot for this.But,you know what,initially I was reluctant to go for the zonals as I didn't want to miss the classes as important chapters are going on in school.But then I thought about it for a very long time and eventually realized that these zonals come only once in a year..so i gotta go and do something for the school.Everything is great,except for one thing which is that we don't have a much bench strength,in normal language,we don't have many extra players.We've only 1 extra player and he's also 'hopeless'.Anyways,lets hope for the best.
Olympics have ended today and India will be back with 3 medals ONLY ,i.e.,1 gold and 2 bronze.
Nothing new out here...
Gotta go
MS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh