Boring Life

hey hi...
its been a couple of days since my last post but the sole reason was that I didn't have much to write about.Anyways today was a fine day....the studies were quite fine and had a lot of time to roam about and check out the teacher's day function preparations going on.It was fun...
So now I'm looking forward to tomorrow's function...i guess its going to be successful.
coming back to my life,life is so-so.Nothing going on my way.Yesterday was quite an awful day coz
my pant while doing some football stunts(at which I'm NOT good) got torn so I had to keep a low profile in the early half but later on I changed into new ones.
And life is getting lonely day-by-day with no socializing and with intensive studies its getting stressful and Everyone is busy in their own lives and no one gives a damn about any other person.
Anyways now I gotta go.I've some work.
MS

Thursday, September 4, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh