Science Practicals...

Hey hi..

today I had my science practicals and yeah I had somehow managed to complete all my practical files well in time...THANK GOD!!

Anyways,the whole practical thing went all very well...the viva was quite great and I got an 'A' grade in it...so I guess its not bad. And I carried out all the experiments hassle free.But my physics practical sheet was about to get washed off.....It had a lil' expansion of ink due to water but I managed to stop it and clean up that mess.
All this practical bussiness was rather fun and now I've to concentrate on my theory papers which are gonna be tough...I guess.

I'm short of time today..as now I've to study for S.St which is my first exam on monday and it has got VASt syllabus and I'm kinda drowning in its vastness so I better waste no time.
Bye 
MS

Friday, September 26, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh