ROCK ON!!

Hey hi...

this saturday I saw the movie "ROCK ON!".Damn good movie based on old,priceless friendships and music.It was a really great movie with superb music and the script and story-line was quite awesome.I was impressed by the acting and singing ability of Farhan Akhtar.It was just so natural and effort-less.
Anyways,this movie has surely revived my guitaring instincts which were slowly fading due to the pressure of studies.
And yeah on monday while playing basketball I hit a shot from the half-court and that too without touching the board.It was awesome,everyone was like "WOW"!!

Now coming back to studies,on friday i've my Science practicals and my files are still not complete.Oh gosh!!

bye gotta go...
MS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh