S.St paper:Mission Accomplished.

hey hi...

at last today I gave my S.St paper and I would rate it with just a 'FINE'...I got really tired writing the paper because I've never really written for 3 continuous hours in the past months so it was really painful.. at one point I felt like I'll not be able to complete the paper...so I wrote the middle of the paper really fast and messed up everything with really bad hand-writing..but then at last I realized that I have some time and slowed down and did the last set of questions quite calmly and completed the paper in time.
Now the next paper is Hindi and I must tell you I'm kinda lame in Hindi,its a really tough language...all of us,i mean my friends make fun of it by calling it the RASHTRA BHASHA in a true Hindi accent and thats just so funny.

Now I gotta go and study...maybe I won't be able to come and tell about how my paper was..because after hindi I've the science and that's really tough..
Bye
MS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh