A new month,a new beginning.....

Hey Hi....
so today is 1st September and its the ninth month of the year....
and barely 5 months excluding this month is left for my boards and the dreaded clock has just started ticking and each of its 'tick' is echoing in my heart,mind and soul altogether.....The pressure is building up and there's so much 'pushing' by teachers and parents,it seems as if the more they 'push',the distractions are 'pulling' me more...
I'm still trying to improve my handwriting but its all going on in vain as I have to speed up my work in class or I'll miss my notes and the most dreadful thing is that the 10thies are not allowed to take part in any extra-curricular activities.The teacher's day is approaching and the folks at school are not even allowing students to even come near practice area...forget about participating in it!!
Even we can't even go to the band room and soothe ourselves by some guitaring as the school authorities have instructed the band teacher not to allow 10thies nd 12thies.

And I'm really sorry to read about the death of two students in DPS ,R.K. Puram and DPS, Mathura Road.I guess the DPS society must have been shocked at the consecutive accidents that have occurred.
So,by now you must have come to know that my Monday(s) and Tuesday(s) are the most tired in school.So,I'm not gonna mourn about how tired I'm today and make you feel bored.
So,these days music is the only thing that soothes me...sometimes I play the guitar(though I'm still a beginner)...but the sound that comes while strumming my six-strings is just so cool and makes me fresh and full-of-energy.Also,now I started listening to R&B again...though I haven't completely given up Rock...but I don't seem to like Thrash Metal and other OH-SO-LOUD noisy and wild bands.
Ok...now I gotta go...
MS

Monday, September 1, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh