Last couple of days...

Hey hi....

its been long since I've written anything on my blog.Its not that I haven't come online.Its that since a week or so,I'm addicted to games and quizzes on facebook. They are just so addictive that I spend all my time there.
Anyways on friday I saw an English Premier league match b/w Chelsea and Manchester Utd.It ended with a draw of 1-1.The main thing is that I can't see these football matches for a continous period of time.I get a little restless watching the same old passes and shoots,so I tend to shuffle the channels.So,while doing this I came across a program named "Fully Faltoo Film Festival" and in this hellova film festival a movie named : "BECHARE ZAMEEN PAR" was having its premier. Damn,it was a 45-minute movie and I really liked it.It made a big joke out of Oscar-nominee for India "Taare Zameen Par".It was fun and the lead actor VJ Cyrus Sahukar was just so good. LOL.

On my academic front,I'm nowadays staying at home on a kind of preparatory leave for Half-yearlys so as to prepare for my half-yearlys.

And these days I'm really worried about the whole scenario of terrorism in delhi.All the terrorist attacks that have occured have shook the Delhities from their roots and this has created a sense of terror and fear in their minds.Even I feel fearful when I go out nowadays.So,I guess something substantial must be done to curb this menace.

Anyways coming back to exams,on friday I've my Science practicals so my fingers are all crossed because I'm really nervous.
Bye now I gotta go..and prepare for the pracs.
MS


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh