My dear friends!!

hey hi...

Today I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends who sit with me and we've all the fun in the class.
first of all,There's 
Siddharth Kalra,my best friend. I sit with him.A great guy with loads of creativity and he's knowledgeable too.A good Keyboard player.
A great person at heart and is really helpful.
Then,Naman Kala a good friend of mine.Sits 2 seats behind me. Captain of football team.He's a very helpful buddy who has a emotional side also.
Then,Sarthak Khanna a dear friend.Got killer looks and hairstyle.Is innovative and a bass guitarist.I'm grateful to him for helping me to get into the habit of listening english songs.He's kind of a Punk.
Rachit a.k.a. Shawn Mehra,Sarthak's best buddy and a great personality.He's one of those guys who can dare to do any damn thing.A good friend of mine.An acoustic guitarist
Sagar Chawdhary(or Choudhary).A great person who's a big patriot.Loves to fiddle around but is serious at time of studies.A classical keyboard player
Manav Kaila A not-so-great person and just likes to do mauj-masti all the time.Is a real dude.Drives a customized Santro.A good drummer and is really helpful in doing jugaddu works.Keeps the atmosphere of the class happy with his on-the-spot jokes and wittiness.
Benjamyn Mathew.A great artist and a good friend of mine.Is fun-loving and a prankster.Is great at studying and is also a football freak.
Deven Deswal.WAS a friend of mine but now we've parted ways.A good footballer.He's tall and handsome and can give any model a run for his money.
Then there's Sonali Khanna and Saloni Dudeja who are good friends and are really helpful.they are great in studies also.They are the best of friends I've ever seen.
These are some of the people who are really supportive and we all are kind of a group.There are some more about whom I'll tell you tomorrow as I'm kind of short of time today.
Gotta go.
MS

Monday, September 8, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh