Lucky Day..

Hey hi...

Today's morning turned out to be quite good,lucky and 'Zoomy'(you'll understand why?).this happened as I was out with my family towards Dhaula Kuan and C.P. and believe me it was the best ride any car lover would want to have.(I'm not talking about the car I was riding.)
One after the other great and dream cars zipped pass on the road leaving me awestruck.
First came a BMW 3 series sedan. After that I saw a solid black colored Audi Q7. The person behind the wheel was driving the car so slowly and gracefully as if he was letting people turn their heads and have a good look at this powerful beauty.After that I saw another BMW car but this time it was a of 7 series and after that I saw 2 big Mercs on after the other.It was amazing.Though I don't like Mercs anymore as now they are now very common in Delhi.So,I'm bored of these. Then I saw a BMW 5 series sedan.It was damn beautiful and as it zipped pass I was mesmerised by the 'humming' of its engine. It was like I could feel the energy inside it. Then after that I saw a couple of self-customized cruiser bikes being driven by punks.

So,all these beauties made my day today.
Bye
MS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh