School was fun...

Hey hi...

today I just went to school so as to just chill out and calm myself before the exams and also to study.Only 6 students had come to my class and it was fun to be in such a isolated class.The best part was that no teacher came to the class and there was a sense of freedom that we all could feel...
I played basketball for about 2 periods and Table Tennis in class on teacher's table.Also, we did a lot of stunts and out-of-the-world moves in the class and we even recorded them in a camera...LOL
We did everything we earlier had only dreamt of doing in the class with friends...we danced,we jumped on desks and chairs and played cricket....and a whole many things...And yeah I also studied also...I prepared for my practicals which are gonna be held tomorrow.

Anyways I'll try to add some of the videos which we shot on you-tube as soon as possible after doing some touch-ups to it and adding some music. Though,I don't think this 'soon' of mine won't come very soon because now atleast for a week and a half I'm really busy with exams so I won't be getting much time to do such things because these exams are really hectic and they are a pain in the head and are getting on my nerves but like many others I can't do anything and I'm helpless.....
ok..now lets not get the mood out here anymore sentimental...I want to just be cool and calm before my exams....

And yeah,I won't be able to come up here as frequently as I'm doing now because there's a lot to study...but still I would surely TRY to give the updates how the exams are going and stuff like that...
So now I gotta go and study..
MS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh