Friend's Bash...

hey hi....

last sunday I had gone to Metro walk,Rohini for my best friend,Siddharth's b'day.It was really great but let me get into the details.I had decided to go along with 2 of my friends,(Sarthak n Shawn on metro) so that I have some company.
On the station,the security was all so tight because of 13th september's blasts.So the police-guy at the security check damn almost crushed my gift pack which I was taking for Sid.
After,I reached on the metro platform and called them up thrice and all they were saying that "we're on our way...."
Damn I had to leave 2/3 trains for them.Then when they arrived they told me about their goof-up that they had boarded the train which was going in the opposite direction..Oh God!! This is sheer foolishness.!!
Anyways then we reached the place and we did all those hand-shaking and wishing kind of thing and then we played games at the game parlour(F-123).

After that all remaining people started coming...the gals of our group came and they looked good..hehehehe
Then we went upstairs and did some 'window-shopping' and checked out some stuff and yeah clicked some photos.It was fun.Check out some shots.

      
 That's (L-R)Sarthak,Naman & Shawn kinda tired.
        My great friends...


 
(L-R) Krishma(not clearly),Harpreet,Sonali,Garima & Saloni
   they are somewhat my friends...

Cheers:Me and Naman at Pizza Hut

     
        Sarthak and Shawn smiling

 
                Cruising on:Me on a cruiser bike!

 
                  A group shot!!
           (I'm clicking this photo)

Then we headed off to Pizza hut to have some food.
The food was quite good....
Then we came out and then roamed around a lil' and then we slowly started going towards the exit.As,i had some work at home I went off...

So,in all it was a good experience and it provided me some quality time 'off' the studies...
which I needed desperately.

Bye now...
MS



Wednesday, September 17, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh